Our pick-up soccer starts Tuesday, June 4th!
Co-ed, women’s and men’s drop-in sessions starting Tuesday, June 4th, Wednesday, June 5th, and Thursday, June 6th from 6-8 p.m.
- Maximum of 24 players per field
- Maximum of 4 teams of 6 or 3 teams of 7-8 with 1 sub for teams with 8 per field
- Team size: 6/5/4 + keeper
- Playtime: 8 Minutes
- No slide tackling
- Winner stays on for a maximum of 2 matches in a row
- If the match is tied, both teams come off if there are 4 teams
- If 2 teams are sitting off, the next team will be the one who was off longest
- If 2 teams were sitting off for an equal amount of time, a coin toss will determine the next team
- If there are 3 teams total and there is a tie, winner of the previous match stays on
- Respect a call if it is made; put your hand up to call your own foul
- If the ball goes out of bounds, it’s replayed by a kick-in from the line
- The entire ball must be outside the line in order to be called out
- A re-kick is issued if a kick-in does not successfully enter in the field of play
- Goalies cannot pick up the ball if passed back by their own player except if it goes off any part of their teammate’s body other than their feet
- You may not score directly with a kick-in, free kick, or corner
- A direct free kick is issued only if a player intentionally commits a hand-ball
- Teams must wear shirts of the same colour (pinnies will be provided if needed)
- Climbing on the dome or equipment is not permitted
- The ball will be an outdoor regulation ball (size 5)
All players agree to abide by the Bradford Sports Dome Policies.