• All players have the right to participate in Dome activities in an environment that is free from discrimination and/or harassment. Language or activities that defeat this objective will not be tolerated at the Bradford Sports Dome.
• Unsportsmanlike behaviour will not be permitted at the Dome.
• All children are under the direct supervision of the adult they came with to the Dome and are not to run loose in the facility.
• It is the responsibility of the spectators to be aware of play on the field and to take care of their own safety and anyone in their care.
• When the buzzer sounds at 5 minutes to the hour your activity is over and you must leave the field.
• No food or drink is allowed on the field with the exception of water for the participants. We encourage everyone to use reusable drink containers.
• Use of the Dome is at your own risk and the Dome will not be responsible for any injuries incurred while taking part in activities at the Bradford Sports Dome.
• Each booking is from the top of the hour until 55 minutes past the hour. When the buzzer sounds at 55 minutes past the hour, you have 5 minutes to be completely cleared from the field. For every minute past the hour, you will be charged $25.00. The clock in the dome is the official time.
Once a field is booked, no cancellations are allowed. The person who made the booking is responsible for payment of the booking fee. If the Dome is notified of the unwanted field in advance and we are able to sell the time, the initial client will be reimbursed for the booking.
Methods of Payment
The Bradford Sports Dome Accepts Cash, Interac, Cheque, Visa, and MasterCard. Payments for fields must be made prior to using the field.