- Teams can go on the field ONLY FIVE MINUTES before their scheduled time.
- When the first BUZZER sounds, your activity ends and you must leave the field.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are NOT allowed in the Dome.
- Spitting or chewing gum is NOT allowed in the Dome.
- Coaches, managers or whoever booked the field must PAY PRIOR to going on the field.
- All users have the right to participate in the Dome activities in an environment that is free from discrimination and/or harassment.
- Language or behaviour that defeats this objective will NOT be tolerated by the Dome and the offender may be banned from the Dome.
- Verbal or physical abuse of Dome staff will NOT be tolerated. Such abuse will result in being banned from the Dome.
- Unsportsmanlike behaviour will NOT be tolerated and, if needed, a person will be required to leave the Dome if they cannot control themselves or their child.
- NO pets are allowed in the Dome.
- NO alcohol is allowed in the Dome or on the premises.
- Please use the recycling boxes and garbage cans provided.
- All children MUST be under the supervision of an adult at all times. No children in car carriers or strollers are allowed on the fields.
- Continued disregard for these guidelines may result in being banned from the Dome.
- The Dome is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
Thank you for abiding by the above guidelines and keeping our Dome a safe and clean environment.
Download our Policies here.
Once a field is booked, no cancellations are allowed. The person who made the booking is responsible for payment of the booking fee. If the Dome is notified of the unwanted field in advance and we are able to sell the time, the initial client will be reimbursed for the booking.
Methods of Payment
The Bradford Sports Dome Accepts Cash, Interac, Cheque, Visa, and MasterCard. Payments for fields must be made prior to using the field.